CAPACITIVE LEVEL SENSOR
- Fuel cells
- Chemical industry for monitoring aggressive media
Capacitive level sensor NR 260
The NR 260 is a capacitive level sensor for monitoring liquids. It is designed for use in fuel cells. The material is also suited to applications in the chemical industry for monitoring aggressive media.
The functions for MIN or MAX monitoring as well as other properties (output signal LSS or HSS, response delay etc.) are factory pre-set.
The main features of the NR 260 are
- High medium resistance of materials enamel, Hastelloy C4 2.4610 and stainless steel 1.4571
- High protection class IP67 with connector
- Short-circuit proof switching output 1 A, high side or low side switch
- MAX sensor or MIN sensor
- Switch point factory pre-set for the following media:
- De-ionised water (conductivity < 4,2 μS/cm): 28 mm ± 2 mm
- Tap water (conductivity ≈ 300 μS/cm): 22 mm ± 2 mm
- Other media upon request; switch point adjustment via programmable interface on request
- For further information on this product please contact our experts.